Considering starting or buying a business, or perhaps you want to transfer your existing business into a Company or Trust?
We can help you understand the intricate financial aspects of the business, identify the pitfalls, whether or not the asking price or set-up costs are reasonable, and how to structure the ownership in the most beneficial way to you.
There are many things you should consider before you commit yourself to starting or buying a new business. Investing in our expertise in the early stages can save you time and money. For example, we can assist you with obtaining the most appropriate finance package and provide the right information to the bank or lending institution.
Or what about providing a valuation opinion that includes analysis of industry information and an estimate of value involving a brief examination of your business’s historical information and future prospects.
- New business set-up and advice
- Organizing and assisting with loan finance
- Feasibility studies and business plan vetting
- Business plan preparation
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting
- Advice on buying or selling a business
- Valuations of Shares and Businesses
- Business structures and Company formation
- Tax Planning
- Trust set up and administration
- Insurance and Investment Advice
< Back to Services