Do you feel that you make informed decisions?
To maximise the performance of your business it is important to have the best information at your fingertips. The most appropriate, up-to-date information is a critical element of informed decision-making and the most common example of this is budgeting and forecasting.
While they should be prepared as a matter of course, more commonly financial modelling is required for the following purposes:
- Budgets, Forecasts and Rolling Forecasts,
- Business plan preparation ie if this is my business, here are my potential results,
Business case viability, ie how do the numbers stack up given these criteria? (What-if analysis for changes in key criteria),
- Business decisions, ie major capital investment,
- Funding applications for presentations to a financier, either current or proposed,
- To assess the value for sale, whether external or to current management,
- Business strategic review,
- Growth planning, including tax planning to manage payments and potential penalties.
We specialise in linking the big picture to the key drivers of your business helping you manage performance. We can help you report to key stakeholders (eg. banks) to align the understanding of all parties. Working to a scope defined together we will provide the information you require.